Thursday 20 January 2011

Drop everything - again!

Here's Megs - the brave one. She takes on the biggest waves. Meg's learned to surf with us many moons ago and now is one of our top instructors. She's really keen to up her coaching qualis and help with the ladies British Team.

It's been a very good run of surf - bit bigger than yesterday (photo coming soon). Very light winds. What's that, three days of really good surf on the trot! Might even pick up a bit this afternoon.
Got the crew in this morning! Their attention span is short but we're getting there. Their diet is terrible and it's no wonder that they struggle at school. Breakfast is a can of Monster and a pack of Haribo! So this morning Rob toddled off to the shop with them to get in some nutritious feed. Cereal, orange juice, flap jack - it's a start. Hopefully they'll feel the difference. They've all gone surfing, so must be doing them some good. A lunch of rice and vegetables being cooked by two of our older girls, Allana and Becky, awaits their return.

I have a new hobby. The drums. I think I would have been sixteen when my parents brought me a drum set. I played them for a few weeks and then if I remember rightly the noise was driving everyone mad! They were soon packed away in the garage. For Christmas we bought me, sorry we bought Fin, one of these digital drum kits. Which is amazing! Plug in the headphones and everyone else just hears tapping but not the boom, boom, boom. Much more user friendly for everyone. Love it. A flourish of the sticks and I'm Dave Grohl! Yep, I believe it!

Hello, there's a substantial lady changing on the beach and she's just bared her bottom at me - great big white cheeks. Bit like someone's taken an axe to a large round of Camembert. Not sure I'd want to spread that on my cracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment