Friday 21 January 2011

Drop everything - again, again

I think if you're heading down for the weekend then you're going to be in luck! The surf is currently bigger than forecast - so even if it drops a bit, should be pretty good. There's really big lulls between the bigger sets, making the paddle out super easy - a big plus in the winter if you want to avoid the ice cream head. What a week it's been, cold in the air but a really decent swell. Happy days.

Starting to see the fruits of our labour on one or two fronts. Sweet. Fins' birthday party this weekend - go-karting. Must control myself - last time I donned the helmet I became Lewis Hamilton and took no prisoners. Always goes down really well with the parents. But as I said to them afterwards "That's what the tyre wall is there for!" We've had some fantastic staff party go-karting over the years - just a bit of fun? Yeah right!


No comments:

Post a Comment