Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hey Fever!

Boardriders last night - that all seems to be going well. It's no mean task to run an after school surf club for 150 kids. Big up to the team. I turned up last night to take a few photos of the Tuesday night session, Billy and Fin went in too. What a great bunch of kids. Loads of energy. Here's Wailin walking one of the younger ones to the water's edge. I love this photo.

I feel mighty heady this morning. Must be this early pollen season. I suffered really badly from hayfever as a kid, used to get me in the eyes. They'd go all puffy and black like I'd been in a fight. Not the look you're after when you're sixteen and chasing ladies! But ever since moving to the coast some twenty years ago, it's not been a problem. So my headiness last night was caused by a lack of sleep last night - a combo of hayfever and worrying that Wailin, my guest editor, had deleted the whole blog! Noo, my baby!

Surf this morning - 3ft, "bang offshore" quote Big Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment