Saturday 26 June 2010

Stag Groups

"I didn't know we had a stag group staying?" Janey said.

"Oh they're really nice," I said. "I took some photos of them surfing and chatted to them afterwards. They're just here to have a nice relaxed chilled time. They're definitely not the party type! What makes you ask?"

"Well I've just seen them come out of the Beach House and heading up the road all dressed as the 101 Dalmations!"

Great surf again tonight! A good three foot by the end. Went in with Aussie Mick who throws a good deal of spray. Billyman was already in and even though I say it myself, he was ripping it up! Best I've seen him surf by far. Very, very sweet. It was this time last year that we were surfing together when a big set came in a mopped him up, his confidence drained from his body. Good to see him really attacking the waves tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment