Sunday 2 October 2011

Black and White

Thought I'd go for the black and white shot, as I'm sure there's plenty of colour ones around! What a quite remarkable few days - makes you appreciate it more when you don't expect it. Let me just check... yep, that might be the best of it, but who's complaining - all a bit of a brucie bonus.

Last night's gig - hosts Pam and Alan...what an amazing couple. I'd like to think we gave a performance from the top drawer (so much easier with a home crowd) - what I do know for sure is that it was right up there in the 'most fun gig' category, perhaps a top three placing and taking into account we've played together for 12 years (? might need to work that out), that's a big call. Great night.

And in the actual surf comp - Beach Manager Big Sam won the Open Category and Liam from the Elite Surf's Up! Boardriders won pretty well all the other main categories! I'll see if I can get some photos of the comp from Nick (360photography) to stick on here.

I think this is one of my all time favourite photos of the boys - took it tonight as they came out. Happy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment