Thursday 22 September 2011

King's Troop part 2


The King's Troop were back on the beach this morning - and apart from one of the riders breaking his leg, and a couple of horses bolting back to camp - one with jockey, one without - I think it went pretty well!
Surf's Up! shorts: Cat still missing : The chickens are doing well, I'm thinking of taking some photos to put in my albumen (you can have that one): I let them go free range yesterday, there was fantastic face off between Nugget and Libby, our black Lab... they were black nose, to yellow beak. Libby retreated gracefully giving it the old sideways white of the eyes worried look : surf today? head high, bit onshore, sun is out.. and the ice cream van has arrived, that'll be a Feast Original for me then.

Wellingtons are definitely going to catch on, loving them.. oh and an umbrella, the combo just works... is this an age thing? To be honest, it was wellies or Crocs. Shoes with holes in? Not for me : Two companies (one might be owned by the other) that I think are just the best example of what's possible in troubled times, Premier Inn and Costa, the Costa drive through, genius : Oh and postie Ken who's just been in for a chin wag asked how Billy's leg was. I've heard two Polzeath rumours recently, one was that Billy broke his leg and the second was that we're moving to Australia, neither are true or have any foundation whatsoever! I can only think that the local gossip mongers must be having a lean spell. You can't make it up,... actually you can and they do! Saddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment