Tuesday 5 July 2011

Snoop Dog

'Instructor Bonding' on Saturday night. All in good spirits. Sounds like it went well. I met up with them for some photos before they toddled off with Wail and Sam to various drinking holes around town. Kelly (on left) is Snoop Dog! (added later: I've just seen some of the photos from the other night and I can indeed confirm that a good time was had by all - and there's absolutely no way I'm putting the snaps on here!!)

I've said it before, I'll say it again and fingers crossed, I'll be saying it in the future - this is a great team. Good vibe on the beach, in the office and shop.

I forgot my camera this morning! So it'll have to be a sunset one from last night.
Oh and I should give a big mention to St. Minver School, who for the first time in many years won the District Sports. Here's Billy taking the 200m in his stride. Fit as a fiddle he is. Findog too, although I didn't get a photo as his 400m race was super close and I was cheering too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment