Friday 15 July 2011

Getting earlier

7.30am surf this morning! Getting earlier. Only a few in, enjoyed a few good rides. Lost none of the magic!
Took some snaps last night. Busy, busy, busy in the water as the sun set. Counted fifty in the line-up. That's what happens following a poor run of surf - surfers come from everywhere.

Janey sent me off to Tesco's yesterday, "Fill the fridge" she said. So I did, turns out they had some chocolate mousses on special offer and now as instructed the fridge is full. Fin is stoked. Janey is not! Apparently I was supposed to buy stuff for tea! Poor instructions.

Had a school group from Newquay up to surf and chat about 'business'. A nice bunch. I was asked if I had one bit of advice to give anyone just starting their business. I answered, "Keep a close eye on the figures!" Something that would make my missus laugh a lot (or is that scoff!) as that's something I've never been very good at. It's probably the right message to send from my head, but my heart would say, "make sure you enjoy it."

Wailo sat next to me in the office doing the staff rota. If he scratches his head any harder he'll catch his hair on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment