Wednesday 22 June 2011

Photos


I've got into a great routine recently with the light evenings. I take the dog for a walk with the camera - try lots of different settings. Last night went down to a little secret spot near the Rumps where the water is crystal clear. Nothing happening though - every photo I took I binned when I got home.

This was Greenaway this evening. Nights are drawing in - some idiot had to say it!

Of course if it's surf photos you want, here's the very man. Presenting Mr Nick Wapshot of 360 photography - a legend in his own camera bag. Check out his site - you won't be disappointed. If you want to know about apertures, f-stops etc he's the man that has the knowledge. Come for lessons and you'll also see him at the water's edge snapping your best efforts. He looks a bit like me, we often get confused - which has it's advantages. Sometimes it's quite useful to play the role of the photographer!


No comments:

Post a Comment