Monday 6 June 2011

Peace at Last

My missus reckons my photos are all the same! "Sometimes you get a rock in the foreground, but they're all very similar!" I reply, "But there's the beauty. The view is never the same! That's what I love about it." I get her point, and that's why this winter I need to book into a photography course - get beyond the point and shoot mode!

The other night when I was taking photos as the sun went down, there must have been fifty people all lined up on the cliff top with their digitals. Here's Sam, Ned and George in the line-up. High tide in the evening is great if you want to kick back on the rocks and watch the surfers do their thing, and I know they love an audience!

That's Whitsun then! Local traders describing it as 'insane' and really from the Monday when the sun came out it did all go a bit crazy fro the rest of the week. Fantastic Easter, fantastic Whitsun - all we need now is a fantastic Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment