Wednesday 29 June 2011

Mini Tsunami

Did you know we had a mini Tsunami down here in Cornwall yesterday? - I think it was more South coast and about seven inches in height. Explained by an underground landslide they think, but we're not sure.

It's been a good day - I've found two things that I lost on the weekend, my dongle and some cash. I seriously thought I was starting to suffer from amnesia. I found my dongle in my trouser pocket! And the £30 turned up in my shoes. I've been wearing them ever since I lost the money on the weekend. Only last night I was wading around in the rocks pools in them whilst trying to get some arty sunset photos. Janey spotted the notes in the sodden shoes, out drying on the doorstep this morning.

I spend a lot of time looking for stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment