Wednesday 22 June 2011

I Love Finisterre - and they love you!

My mate Tom just rang for a catch up from St. Agnes. Always good to hear from him. He runs the clothing company Finisterre, along with a mad Canadian called Ernie. Me and Tom go back a long way, we used to teach surfing together up in Bude. What they've done with Finisterre is awesome - it is such an amazing authentic, ethical brand and they've done such a great job in a tough industry during tough times. I couldn't survive without my Bise jacket! I doff my cap to them.
(Tom on left, Cuddlemeister in the middle, dog called Happy)


I might pop in and see them tomorrow - they've got this super cool surfy HQ - very chilled. Be good to have a proper catch up with the blonde haired dude - oh and get a big bear hug from the Canadian. He has a lot of love to give, that boy! If you're passing, I reckon it's worth going in just for a cuddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment