Thursday 9 June 2011

Hey Honey

Been struggling with a sore throat for a while now, so invested in some active Manuka Honey last week. Supposed to be a miracle cure! I've upgraded from the the 15+ to the 30+, not cheap mind. You get about a thimble full for a fiver! And that's from Amazon. Hasn't worked, in fact, it's made it much worse. I wonder whether you have to take a few doses before it starts to work? Trouble is I've got a gig tomorrow night - a private party, marquee in a garden. I think it's a 40th birthday celebration. The throat glands and everything have come up tonight - wouldn't normally be an issue, but there's a bit of concern. Hope for a good night's sleep - see what transpires in the morning. What I do know is that adrenalin can save the day, oh and a Lucozade bottle full of water and whisky. Fools people into thinking I'm an athlete.

Boys play cricket up at St. Minver on a Thursday night. What a place that is - fantastic views across to the Moor. Big fluffy clouds. Quite a spectacle. Usain Bolt about to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment