Monday 23 May 2011

Guest Blogger makes his mark

Hey, that's cool. The guest blogger has made his mark, brilliant - and yes, Saturday night did kick off. Whilst I was held aloft by a sea of hands, nose three inches from the beams singing Foxy Lady - at no time did I feel "I'm too old for all this!" What had began as a 'loose' Mahoustic performance (practice, practice, practice) went a bit crazy with half an hour left on the clock. I'm still buzzing today. Feedback has been quite touching - as were the crowd (why did they keep stroking the veins on my arms, whilst I was playing the guitar?). We need some crowd control out there. Great times - thanks to all.

I'm glad Wail has made his mark as a guest blogger - means you don't have to ever read about me banging on about my boys, ever again!

ps Fin's footie team won the League and Cup double on Sunday morning, and then in the afternoon Billy won the St. Minver Fun Run (four miles, beating allcomers - men,
women, dogs etc - they lined up to take his scalp this year, but were sadly left somewhere on Porthilly Hill, they should have know better!). Fin came fourteenth overall and third out of the school, good work for an 8 year old. Janey finished too, official time and place to be verified!

Billy with new St. Minver Head, Big Dave. "Sorry Sir. Next time I'll wait for you on the corners!"

We seem to be in some purple patch - long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment