Monday 30 May 2011

Whitsun is upon us

Looks pretty grim out there! But actually it looks worse than it is. 2ft, super clean, very little wind - pretty sweet, just a bit overcast. It's been a busy Whitsun, lots of happy smiling faces.

I have nothing more to say - literally. I've got one of those ridiculous sore throats, the kind that grinds you down, keeps you up at night with a pathetic tickly cough. My current diet is honey and lemon. Would like to feel a bit chirpier now please. Sounds like a few of the team have got the same thing. Lots of spluttering going down.

My missus is amazing. Seriously. And I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her. Great Mum, fantastic wife, works tirelessly and selflessly. All I've got to do now is persuade her to let me do the Lanzarote Ironman. Entry has just opened. Limited places. But it's not cheap. Hopefully my previous remarks will be acknowledged... and rewarded. I jest, she's remarkably tolerant when it comes to boys toys. I think it's a man thing, but there's always that one little purchase that will make life so much better. It never does, but then again, life's never been so sweet.

Will we see a mass exodus this afternoon or are visitors staying for the week?

Great comp results from our Elite riders this weekend. Report to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment