Wednesday 26 January 2011

Andy Gray and Richard Keys.

Perhaps the biggest scandal of this whole Andy Gray situation, is that he was paid £1.7m! Really? 1.7? Seems an awful lot to me. We've had a good chat about it all in our household, I'm sure many have. Thing is, when we go to watch Plymouth Argyle play, which is quite regularly (Come on you Greens!) - 30% of the crowd are women. It's got to be up around that figure. Times have changed and that's a good thing.

I'm a big fan of the saying "that a mistake is only a mistake if you do it twice." So I think a good heart to heart from management, a good deal of humble pie with egg on face - but then let's get back to work. I think we're learning daily how to manage this dynamic age of communication and media - which can be both constructive and destructive.

I haven't asked Janey her opinion on this yet. I'll catch her once she's finished chopping the wood. Joke, that's just a little joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment