Thursday 18 November 2010

Figure this out

It was 5,800 days ago that we started Surf's Up! That's quite incredible - I never thought I'd hold a job down for more than twenty! When I was born there were approx. 2.6 billion people on this earth and now there's more than 6.9! In forty years time there will be twice as many people over the age of 85 alive on the planet than there are today ..... and did you know that with the drastic reduction of bees, farmers are getting quite used to the fact that crops don't grow in the middle of their fields, - lazy bees! These are my facts of the day!

We've got our boys up from St. Austell today! Kinta (14) has been along to take some photos for me - here's one! Surf today - magic seaweed calling it 15ft. Not so sure - hard to tell when the winds onshore.

No comments:

Post a Comment