Wednesday 18 August 2010

Get your own Swellboard.

I've mentioned before that we're going to be downsizing next year. After 16 years we'd like to change the way we operate. Judging by how busy the beach has been in August, this is not before time! Because we're downsizing this means we have some gear to sell - boards, wetsuits etc. And this includes Swell Boards, you know the type you use for lessons! Swell boards are like gold dust. Hugely expensive to buy off the shelf as they're all hand made in this country - but they're the best. Manufacturers try and copy them, but there's nothing quite like a Swelly. So give us a shout if you fancy owning your own!

Many people have been asking what I get up to these days? I'm sure someone did! I'm sure someone out there cares! As the beach, shop and office are all covered with fantastic people, I get to be with my boys. And where they want to hang more than anywhere is at skateparks! I don't know how many hours I've stood and watched. I'd like to get stuck in myself, but skateboarding and bad hamstrings are a poor combo! More recently I've used the time to take some photos and video..... so here's a little Craskey montage. Nothing serious, just a bit of fun! It's amazing how many amazing skateparks there are around here - is that the same everywhere or do we have more because of the beach scene? If you've got a good one near you, please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment