Wednesday 14 July 2010

Pre-season chat

Always good to have a pre-summer season chat as a team. And tonight was the night. Incredibly difficult to get everyone together but we managed it. I basically put a load of stuff on a white board and we covered as much as we could in an hour and a half! You know we've got a good team - some really great characters. I've got my eye on one or two who I think could become the best of the best if they get their heads down. Let's watch this space.

It's much harder for me to get to know some of them as my role is not directly on the beach all the time like it used to be. And I can see that some of them are unsure about me. That's no bad thing. But I've got a good feeling that this team will be just that - a team. A team that will work for each other and get stuck in.

This is the longest we've ever been apart from the Billyman - man, we miss him so much! Fin said he really missed him too, which I thought was really sweet. Not too cool. It's only been two nights! Can't wait to pick him up tomorrow and hear about his adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment