Friday 16 April 2010

All Puffed Out


New camera arrived today!! Yippee - a Lumix LX3! Cute little number - I take a lot of photos, wanted something small to keep on me all the time. Battery charged, sun going down, I hopped on the bike and hurried up to Pentire and then onto the Rumps to catch the moment. The bike is a fixed gear jump bike - bit of an effort getting up to the headland, but coming back..... weeeeeeee! That was fun! Not sure I'm allowed to cycle on the coast path, but hey yo, you just catch me!! No, it was a one off..... promise!

Si from Cornish Rock Tors was running out there at the same time - I got him to take this snap. Rubbish sunset in the end, so no money shot! I blame the ash! Never get bored of the view. That's Libby's tail, not mine!

Hm, boys bit overtired me thinks! A bit of rough and tumble going on in the hallway - and that's after six hours of football training today...! Their feet smell very cheesy. Off to watch Plymouth Argyle on Monday night against Newcastle. Been a few times recently. This is the big one - lose this and they're down.

No comments:

Post a Comment