Monday 25 January 2010

Cadbury Concern

If you've ever eaten a bar of Hershey's, you'll understand why all chocolate lovers across the land will be bitterly disappointed if Cadbury's sold to Kraft. Americans do not understand chocolate. Their's tastes rubbish. And here's what I never get - when you go into a supermarket in America, you expect the chocolate department to be massive, much like the Americans themselves! And the bars to be supersized. But they're not. It's really weird. You'd think that after a supersized mega burger, they'd want a choccy snack just to take away the taste! But no. I guess they're just not into it, like us Europeans.

Cadbury's make fantastic chocolate. Long may it stay that way. Long live the mini egg is what I say - although I have my doubts whether the mini egg is in fact made to the original recipe of a few years back? Not quite as morish as they used to be. But this takes me back to the Lindt Bunny - you see that Lindt Bunny just cannot be beaten. Hm, food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment