Friday 23 October 2009

Time to Question

Well that was an interesting programme last night then! They didn't like Mr. Griffin very much did they?! Cornwall is quite isolated from all the issues they're talking about - except that we did have to sort out Kelly's visa so he could work over here for the next five years (he's from NZ). It was a difficult and costly process - that was our experience. It certainly wasn't a formality. I thought it was a pretty good system as it goes.

Our postie has just popped in to deliver the mail. He's not a union member. Last night on Amazon I purchased Surf Into Yoga with Rochelle Ballard - and he's brought that with him!! How good is that?! That means tonight I can contort my body into all different shapes and sizes! Need to ... my calf is much better but to get through the 'Exmoor Beast' I'm going to need to be in tip top! Quite nervous about it as it goes.

The half term is now upon us - it's going to be very busy. Seven days and then it's chill time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment