Sunday 2 August 2009

Out of the dog house

Here's Gabi ripping it up at South Fistral on the Boardriders Summer Camp - she's surfing so strong at the moment winning the Open Ladies division last weekend. Great future ahead.

I was given a reprieve!! Janey succumbed to my charm! By the end of the day I was driving the whole family (that's mine and my sisters) out in the boat, trying to catch mackerel. Bit rough to go beyond Stepper so we went for the long shot of dragging a line in the estuary. You can get lucky, but sadly not yesterday. Was fun though. It was first time that Charlie, Alice and Jamie had been in the boat. I 'm sure my sis will wear more waterproof clothing next time!

Today is a back to beach day - busy shop, lots of arrivals. The sun is out and everyone's happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment